Intellerati is looking for a highly motivated, entrepreneurial individual to join our successful and growing executive search practice. The ideal candidate will gain hands-on experience recruiting senior executive and technology talent for Fortune 100 companies and startups backed by top-tier venture capital firms. As a telecommuting search associate, you will conduct phone and internet research to identify, profile, screen, and qualify prospective candidates. While we are seeking candidates living in the Greater New York City Area, the role is a telecommuting one, offering unprecedented work-life balance and zero commute.
An essential part of Intellerati’s success is our ability to hire individuals that share our vision of a rewarding career. We really are taking executive search to the next level by harnessing the power of intelligence. We share a passion for building the ultimate executive search firm through relentless excellence, integrity, and hard work. As this practice grows, the search associate will have the opportunity for advancement into roles of increasingly greater responsibility and seniority. In addition to formal training, the individual will gain hands-on experience.
Intellerati is the research division of The Good Search, LLC. We have been in business for more than a decade and are considered one of the leading recruiting research and intelligence firms in the country. Our expert research enables us to consistently deliver candidates our clients never knew or dreamed existed, outperforming traditional search firms in the process. Our clients are counted among the most powerful and successful companies in the world.
* Bachelors degree required with track record of achievement.
* Ability to cultivate trusted business relationships
* Excellent consultative communication skills
* Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
* Smart, proactive, roll-up-your sleeves attitude
* Technically adept and computer literate
* Partner with team members to develop research strategy aimed at identifying top talent at target companies.
* Profile companies and candidates in our database, mapping organizational structures and locations as well as reporting relationships. Enter biographies, develop and verify contact information.
* Develop interested, qualified candidates through cold calling, database research, deep Internet sourcing, and networking with highly-placed sources.
*Develop actionable intelligence through analysis of industry trends, company news, and of our recruiting research.
*Manage multiple searches projects simultaneously with attention to meeting deadlines and deliverables.
If you are accomplished academically, if you are ambitious, and if you are ready to bring it, then you may have what it takes to join our elite boutique practice. Simply respond with your resume, compensation requirements, and current availability.