Executive Search Associate | Recruiting Research Careers | Intellerati
Executive Search Associate
Do you have a passion for all things Digital? The Good Search is seeking an Executive Search Associate to join our elite team. This is a rare opportunity to apprentice at one of the most innovative and highly regarded boutique search firms in technology and media. If you are smart, educated, driven, and technically adept, you may have what it takes for a lucrative career in executive search with unlimited income potential. And that’s not all. We also offer a path to equity with an opportunity for significant wealth creation.
As an Associate, you will be responsible for doing the work (research & recruiting), developing new business, and ultimately managing others as you grow your practice. Our associates thrive on the challenge of finding the perfect candidate. (In fact, not finding the ideal candidate occasionally keeps us up at night.) We do a lot research and a lot of calling. So you have to like to pick up the phone and actually talk to people you don’t know. We deal with VIPs, luminaries, and executives considered to be the “best of the best”. So you must also be smart, charming, articulate, well-read and capable of cultivating an ecosystem of great talent and great clients. In many ways, we are like a startup. We work hard and play hard. As a high performing team, we “bring it”. (This is not a 9-to-5 job.) We expect the best from ourselves and from each other. Our associates are highly interactive, collaborative, and team-oriented — together we achieve success.
Retained search is a form of management consulting that involves intensive research and recruiting. But it is very much like a sales role. Your typical responsibilities include the following:
- Identifying clients through business development
- Promoting our services to potential clients
- Negotiating business terms.
- Winning new business
- Conducing candidate research
- Recruiting interviewing and writing reports
- Managing clients, candidates, and ultimately a team
- Managing the interview process
- Positioning the offer, closing the candidate.
- Winning repeat business and new business
Recruiting experience is preferred. The opportunity is ideally suited for accomplished contingency recruiters who want to work in retained executive search, corporate recruiters who want to move back to the search firm side, and ambitious retained search researchers and associates who are ready and able to build a book of business. The role is a telecommuting one with unparalleled work life balance. Because we do meet in person and plan to open an office, we will only consider NYC area applicants.
We’re interested in hearing from applicants who work with urgency, drive results, and who are intrinsically motivated to achieve with clear goals for the future. We’re looking for the following:
- A college degree with demonstrated academic achievement. Preferably a GPA of 3.5 or higher.
- A track record of persistence in working for a target or goal and ultimately achieving that goal.
- Evidence of mastery, the desire and ability to becoming the best at something.
- A strong work ethic
- Passion for business, technology & media
- Excellent communication skills
- Career-driven orientation.
Send us an email with your resume attached. Please detail your current work status (employed/unemployed), current or most recent salary, availability (when you could start work), why you want to join our team, and what distinguishes you as a candidate — why we should hire you above all other candidates.